Handy hints to get to the next level (Steve Backlund)
• Spend time in His presence and power. Out of that encounter, build
structure and organization that serves the vision. Ask yourself these questions:
1. Are you organized for people to encounter God?
2. Are you organized for people to find family?
3. Do those who get saved in your church stay in your church?
• Ask the hard questions, do exit surveys and get feedback from those leaving.
• Build with vision and budgets that stretch you. Include the ‘more’ of God in what you dream of and what you build. Be hungry for more!
• Regarding offerings: People respond to vision more than to need. Keep vision out there so that people want to serve something bigger than themselves.
• There is more than enough! Pray for character and wisdom as the grace for increase comes on your life. Pray for multiplication of resources, leaders, and kingdom impact.