2. There will be an intense conviction of sin, leading to repentance.
3. Humility and brokenness will be evident.
4. There will be deliberate acts of reconciliation and restitution.
5. There will be a growing interest in prayer.
6. Joy will be pure and overflowing.
7. Evangelism will flourish.
7 February to
- Sharing Your Story
- Gospel sharing: Lordship Circles, 3 Circles Gospel Presentation
- Bridging to Gospel conversations and practice
- Praying for healing
- Discovery Bible Study Process and Curriculum
- Reflection on Mark 4:1-25
- Fathers Heart and Four Fields Disciple Multiplication Plan
Every Prayer Breakfasts It’s a great time of prayer, fellowship and Godly start to the day. Meets at the offices of Warwick Marsh, Dads4Kids, behind Central Rd shops, through KFC car park Unanderra.Morning